Connecting a Social Account
You can connect a social account anytime on the "Social Accounts" settings page.
- Click the user avatar icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select "Accounts".
- Find "Social Accounts" on the next page and click "Add Account".
You can currently connect the following types of social accounts:
- Facebook: Pages & Groups*
- Twitter: Profiles
- Linkedin: Profiles & Company Pages*
- Mastodon: Profiles (from any Mastodon instance)
- Pinterest: Boards (Currently Beta & Invite Only)
*admin privileges required for the page or group
Please note that while you can connect multiple social accounts of the same type, you may not schedule to post all of them at the same time. For instance, Facebook & Twitter do not allow identical content to be posted on multiple accounts.
Refreshing a Social Account
From time to time, you may need to refresh your social accounts to update avatars, nicknames, or to fulfill security requirements imposed by the social network.
The procedure to refresh a social account is the same as connecting a new one. Follow the steps above and make sure to select the same social account. Comity will detect the account and update the information automatically.